Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
SYL8884 Unofficial Homepage
(SYL8884PCI - EIO 4/5x86 Enhanced Main Board)
This board was sold in several revisions with several names.
How to distinguish between them?
These are known so far:
- Game port.
- Rev 2.1 printed somewhere between two ISA slots.
- Uses the latest Rev. of the UMC chipset, which supports now EDO.
- The Bios Chip has M921 written on it.
- There is V1.1 stamped beside the keyboard connector.
|UMC 8880 486 PCI M/B|
- There is a jumpwire needed for CPU-setup.
- ST1A written between the ISA-Slots
- Award Bios !