Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
|M919 Rev. 3.4 B/F||
Here you will find only little information:
- Revisions so far:
Note that in the small picture above, the two FAKE-Cache-Chips are missing.
- Rev. 1.2, Cache-Sockets, four 30-Pin and 2 72-Pin Ram-Sockets.
- Rev. 1.4, Cache-Sockets, four 72-Pin Ram-Sockets.
- Rev. 1.5, ?
- Rev. 3.2, Cache-Module, four 30-Pin and two 72-Pin Ram-Sockets.
- Rev. 3.3, ?
- Rev. 3.4, Cache-Module, four 72-Pin Ram-Sockets.
Amptron has two names for the board. The DX9500 is Rev. 1.x, Rev. 3.x is named DX9700.
- Even if the Cache-Module on this board looks like a Coast-Module, it is not!.
A Coast-Module will not work!
- The latest Bios is at
This bios requires (!) a flashable chip.
An Atmel 29C010 works fine in my board.
- IDE-Drivers? Sure!
- If you have an old Bios and experience troubles with your Soundblaster PnP-Card, you'll need this tool.
- Take a look at the original pages for features and jumpers.
- I had to rplace the two transistors for the onboard power plane (the ones with the heatsinks). Mine were NEC D1691. I used compatible D826. Works perfect so far.
- All testprgs state, that the memory above 56 MB is uncached.
- I've got reports, that Adaptec 154x-ISA SCSI Controllers make troubles with this board.
- A must for the owner of such a board was the Unofficial Homepage.
Unfortunately it's gone now.
Here is what I have found on my backups.
If you have questions, contact me
Last Update: 07/20/2001